https://codereview.chromium.org/21063002/diff/68001/src/arm/codegen-arm.cc#newcode503
> src/arm/codegen-arm.cc:503: r9,
> On 2013/09/13 12:06:27, ulan wrote:
> > This can clobber r9, so the use below seems to be invalid.
>
> But this is never called on the same codepath as below (L496 never falls
through
> since it's an unconditional branch, so the only entry point to
"only_change_map"
> is the branch on L443, and the code block immediately branches to "done" on
> L508, so it never hits the use of r9 from L486-L494 and L516-L540).

You're right. There must be a bug somewhere else. I can reproduce the flaky
test
failure when running 5 instances in a loop for ~10 minutes.

Can you send me the command lines you are using to run the tests and I'll try
and repo it and look into it too.