Thank you for this really important detail, I thought that the vagrant file
provider specifies which provider is used. It probably explains a lot of
problems I have experienced. Are you sure about the coexistence I have red
that the hyperV block the instruction to itself and virtualBox just
fallbacks to run on HyperV.