OS is Win10pro with HyperV disabled.
Work environment is: Win10 (HostOS) =>Vagrant (Ubuntu GuestOS)/VirtualBox
=> docker

I am trying to setup a bridge network for docker containers. When I
configured such network and initiated a Vagrant Up, I got error back say
essentially

"Stderr: VBoxManage.exe: error: A NAT rule of this name already exists
VBoxManage.exe: error: Details: code E_INVALIDARG (0x80070057), component
NATEngineWrap, interface INATEngine, callee IUnknown
"

I googled and found this brief post:
https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/6268
In the last comment by someone named mitchellh,
He said NIC1 in docker has to be NAT
and
he said this requirement will be removed "one day"

The above post was 2015.
Has this restriction imposed by Vagrant lifted?
I am using the latest Vagrant for my WinOS and I am experiencing this
limitation.

I need to use a bridge network to test something or to understand why I can
send data from containers to app on Windows host but not the other way
around. Want to see what happen if I use a bridge network instead of NAT.
Also, under Vagrant, if bridge network is not allow in NIC1, does it mean
the same is true Network Adapter 2, 3, & 4?
Does Vagrant allow NAT Network option instead?

Thanks in advance.