Dennis,
Thanks pointing out the obvious problem that has been staring at me & I
failed to pick it up.
You are 100% correct. I have to port forward from the AppDock container
service.
After I did that, now I am able to send data from AppWin on Desktop to
AppDock in Docker.
I thought it was the vagrant that caused my problem after I tried to
eliminate all the possibilities - except the port forwarding part.
Thanks again.
Sorcerer