Hello All,
My working environment:
Win10Pro with HyperV disabled, Vagrant, Virtualbox, then running docker
containers.
I have 2 different opensource docker projects and each has its own
vagrantfile.

I have no problem running each project individually in the above
environment.

My goal is to have these 2 separate VMs to run concurrently and to exchange
data between them.
To avoid ssh port collision, I have added the following port forwarding
line to one of the project, let it call dockApp2 for now.
(the other project, I left it run with default vagrant setting aka port 22
to port 2222)

config.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 22, host: 2000, id: "ssh",
auto_correct: true

Note:  Port 2000 is currently unused in my Host OS.

Then I issued "vagrant destroy" to this dockApp2.
Then I manually went into the directory for this dockApp2 (the directory
where the vagrantfile is located) on my Window host and delete the .vagrant
folder.

Then with the new port forwarding line in this vagrantfile for dockApp2, I
ran vagrant up again.
However, I got an error. The error is "The name of your virtual machine
couldn't be set because VirtualBox is reporting another VM with that name
already exists."

How can this be? I have issued vagrant destroy. In addition, I issued this
command to clear out all existing boxes after I issued vagrant destroy:

vagrant box list | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | xargs -L 1 vagrant box remove -f --all

I also manually deleted the .vagrant folder mentioned above. And in
VirtualBox UI, this VM workspace disappeared after I ran "vagrant destroy".

Can someone please advise what I have done wrong or forgotten to do and how
do I rectify this error?

Thanks in advance.