Hi  Sorcerer Stone,

:) Happy to help. I actually  don't usually poke around with those
files/folders in the "VirtualBox VM" folder (on the host).
So I'm not sure I understand if you're referring to files in that folder,
or if you're referring to folders inside the VM.
But, anyway, I don't know the answer to that one. If there is anything
worth saving within your VM, you should be saving it
in a shared folder. If a cache doesn't survive a reboot you can always
`vagrant  reload` to restart the VM.

But, files inside the VM are all contained in a virtual disk file with name
[your VM name].VMDK {or VDI, RAW, other virtual disk formats} or similar.
Just look for the largest file (in "VirtualBox VM") and you'll find it.

I hope that helps,
Dennis