Le jeudi 16 juin 2016 à 15:54 +0200, mar...@saepia.net a écrit :
> Valum is awesome, and I was considering it for a while but we have
> decided to use Elixir/Phoenix for our web backends (for obvious
> reasons if you are designing a soft-realtime software).

Phoenix looks really nice and complete. However, something more GLib-
based would be easier to integrate with a GStreamer audio stack I
guess.

Valum still need some work, but it's already usable and very fast. I
will probably release the 0.3 by the end of the summer.

I'm also implementing the SAGA specification https://en.wikipedia.org/w
iki/Simple_API_for_Grid_Applications if you ever need to distribute
some computation. I'm starting with the job API and a TORQUE backend
for my project.