On 07/12/2016 04:28 PM, Aleksandr Palamar wrote:
> Yes, of course those platforms have DRM. But GLib, GObject and GIO are
> available under LGPL 2.1, which states:
>
> *10.* Each time you redistribute the Library (or any work based on the
> Library), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original
> licensor to copy, distribute, link with or modify the Library subject to
> these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on
> the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not
> responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties with this License.

I suppose it is still you who violates the license, but suppose it is
Sony/Microsoft because they redistribute your software on their store.
Then Sony/Microsoft would most certainly not want to be liable and
remove your software just like Apple does now.

(I’m not sure if there really is such DRM, but I suspect it.)