Aur pyaar ho gaya

Cheers,
Raman
-----Original Message-----
From: Archana Sharma <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:33:42 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: IT WILL BE SHOCKING BUT IT IS TRUE........AND YOU CANT DO A S***  
ABOUT IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND THIS IS MY LAST MAIL TO THIS BLOG MAIL....IF  
ANYONE GONNA CHALLENGE ME CAN SEND ME A MAIL TO MY E:MAIL I.D.

You should be sorry, Nayan. I think the foreign soil toil comment was
directed at you :-). Aur ghoomo foreign countries...
So from now on you are not even allowed to contest or debate or oppose
anything i say about Pakistan/pakistanis. Disha, Aussie subu, saare sun lo.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Subuji, extremely sorry if i have hurt you!
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* Subramanian Iyer - Poseidon Projects Inc. <
> [email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sunday, 13 September, 2009 12:51:06 AM
> *Subject:* IT WILL BE SHOCKING BUT IT IS TRUE........AND YOU CANT DO A
> S*** ABOUT IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND THIS IS MY LAST MAIL TO THIS BLOG
> MAIL....IF ANYONE GONNA CHALLENGE ME CAN SEND ME A MAIL TO MY E:MAIL I.D.
>
> *hello all.......*
> **
> *I have read your comments on Kamal and Chinese Proverb etc etc......*
> **
> *I am really sorry that I forwarded some Junk mails.........it must have
> hurt many a hearts.......*
> **
> *But i would agree to ONE fact that I am just a simpleton of this
> land..... though my toil could not give much to this soil i never though of
> *
> *plouging on a foreign soil.......though it has **not made my land fertile
> but i am proud that I am not a servant to any foreigner.....*
> **
> *I know that I will get a lot of shots or beatings........but can you
> VANIANS (if u are really ONE) change the fact  ????????*
> **
> *I feel it childish of you to just send some comments on a simple mail i
> sent on the BLOG Mail..... *
> **
> *I am sure that it will Hurt most of the VANIANS but sorry i can help it
> .....  take it as it is........accept the fact....*
> **
> *Challenge it or Accept it..... dont NEGLECT it  !!!!*
> **
> *Come ON  !!!  Let us face it....*
> **
> *I aint sitting here to take some crap from anyone..... i aint a deserter
> !!!!!!!!!!  *
> **
> *I will feel sorrrrrry for those who can neither Challenge it nor Accept
> it...... but just send pieces of Craps  !!!!!!*
> **
> *hasnt anyone advised you not to step on the tail of a rattle
> ???????????????*
>
> ------------------------------
> Find top restaurants in your city only on Yahoo! India 
> Local<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_local_2/*http://in.local.yahoo.com/>
>

Reply via email to