Nooo, I think the foreign soil comment was directed at you Archana. Nayan is 
toiling for Indian soil, you (and me and a few others) are the servant of 
foreigners.
Lets restore status quo, we should be allowed to comment on all forward's, 
especially Pakistan related, nahi tho what will I talk about?
Font Subu is ok now, woh tho thoda misunderstanding ho gaya, after the 
apologies he is fine. To quote our infamous minister, bade bade shehron mein, 
chote chote haatse hote rehte hai.
Subu

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:33:42 +0100
Subject: Re: IT WILL BE SHOCKING BUT IT IS TRUE........AND YOU CANT DO A S***  
ABOUT IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND THIS IS MY LAST MAIL TO THIS BLOG MAIL....IF  
ANYONE GONNA CHALLENGE ME CAN SEND ME A MAIL TO MY E:MAIL I.D.
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

You should be sorry, Nayan. I think the foreign soil toil comment was directed 
at you :-). Aur ghoomo foreign countries... 
So from now on you are not even allowed to contest or debate or oppose anything 
i say about Pakistan/pakistanis. Disha, Aussie subu, saare sun lo. 





_________________________________________________________________
Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1

Reply via email to