Sriram ... Arre, How do you know everyone's addresses as well ? manna padega 
boss ... mera address yaad hai kya?
 


Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:15:43 +0530
Subject: Re: Sriram
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Hi Archana,

I just made a scant effort to visit the blog.  I did not find many people whom 
I knew & would love to connect with. Still feel that a good chunk of vanians 
are left out. Any way I have my own way of remembering things. I have taken a 
day off for tomm. So give me a couple of hours and I will add a few names with 
whatever description I can recollect. Hope it brings them to our group.

Congrats on your marriage. Disha Bendore WOW ! Gr.Flr Sheetal Bldg, Off 
Devidayal Road. 

And if Nayan's middle name is not Leharchand I will lose anything under the 
sun. 



NAYAN PLEASE COMMENT.


Sriram
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to