Sriram,

In this Vani 88-89 group, we are about 63 members.  While most of the
members are inactive, and some of us (including me) emerge occasionally to
say a word or two, only a few of them  write consistently.  Among those, are
the ones who responded to your arrival, actually!!  HV (Mohan/Venkat) is
settled in Dubai, but these days is in India on vacation, so he might not
have gotten a chance to respond or probably even read our recent mails.  He
is usually pretty active too.

Archana and Disha settled in UK
Subu, Sameer and Anil settled in Australia
Sushma Salian, Vipul Pawani, Sujil Pingulkar, Jaya (D.Lakshmi), Gowri
Prabha, Chitra Krishnan (school topper in 10th) and myself settled in the
USA
Ramdas Menon settled in Uganda, E. Africa
HV settled in Dubai
A Priya settled in Muscat
Kiran Nambiar (son of Renuka teacher) settled in India (or New Zealand?)
Ramani, Subbu (Mahesh), Pradnya (Pai), Nayan, Viren, Mahesh Srinivasan,
Ashwin Iyer, Vandana, Shambhavi, Sethu, Bhavin Ganatra, Hemalatha, Rohini,
Vinayak, Rajesh, Rakesh Anchan, and a few more are settled in India.  I
might've made a few mistakes in this lot, but thats as far as my memory goes
:P

I had a database with the names of all the members, their email addresses
and birthdays, which I lost a couple of mths ago, when we had to format our
machine due to some virus.  I will get around to making the list again some
day :-)

Cheers!
Indu



On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM, sriram s <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Indu,
>
> Where are the others? I mean, how do I find out that how many & who are
> within the group. I think a lot of people are still not connected. Do you
> have any idea about them? Do you have their names/list etc ?
>
>
> Sriram
>
>

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to