On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 03:40:10PM -0500, Tim Hunter wrote:
> Looks like there is no where that the tcp.smtp.cdb is being used.
> install and use tcpserver.

  The docs say nothing about using that with pop3: From the INSTALL file:
 DO you have an example script that starts pop3/tcpserver/daemontools
 from /etc/init.d/xxx ?

12. How to use vchkpw with qmail-pop3d server

        Here is a sample startup line for qmail-pop3d and vchkpw

        env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
        tcpserver -H -R 0 pop-3 \
        /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup your.domain.com \
        /home-dir-of-vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

        If you want to authenticate against /etc/passwd do not use the -u -g
        options, since it would need to run as root.

 Tcpserver:
Do I need to copy all the files in /service/qmail-smtp to /service/qmail-pop3 ?
I dont see anywhere in the docs that explains how that works.

-Phil Carinhas
--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |