Quoting Ken:

> There is no bug in vpopmail 5.0.

Well Ken, it appears to be there. This is my third attempt to report this bug.
This time, it seems that I'm not the only one with this problem.

> I just tested it and it works fine.
> more .qmail-default
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
> /home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/postmaster

*cut*

> Successful delivery

The problem is as follows:
Whenever you add a domain with vadddomain -u <user> <domain> then it won't get
delivered. I have had this problem on 2 different servers, 1 being upgraded and
1 fresh install of the final version of vpopmail 5.0.

The problem as described earlier (delivering to the catch-all account) does
*NOT* occur when the domain is added with vadddomain <domain>, only if you use
the -u flag.

Can you reproduce this error or not? Do you have tested it with a domain that is
added with the -u flag?

> If you don't have a user account in /home/user/domains/domain.com/user
> then of course it will not be able to deliver it.
>
> Ken Jones

Best Regards,

Yavuz Aydin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]