Of course it is going to block the messages. It thinks that she is spamming
it with a whole lot of messages. It is doing exactly what it was designed to
do. I have never heard of anyone that CC's themselves to make sure the
message is delivered. Why not put a request on the message so the client
sends the recieved and read message back to her like most people do.

The thing is, there is no problem with vpopmail or the autoresponder. It is
how they or you are trying to use it. There are reason's it is setup like it
is. To prevent autoresponder loops. What if her autoresponder responds to
another autoresponder, then that one responds back, and yes another
autoresponder get's in the loop because someone else has one, then it
responds back. Before you know it you have hundreds of duplicate messages
because of looping issues.  The reason it is stopping at 3 messages is
because it see's the message as coming from HER. Which infact it is coming
from her. So it hits the 3 message limit from one individual. EXACTLY how it
is designed and configured.

---
Brad Dameron
Network Account Executive