>From the error message, you can determine that vpopmail is not being run on
that particular mailbox.

failure: Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)/

Note the lack of vpopmail in that line... A typical vpopmail bounce (meaning
that it got to the vdeliver application but when the look up went to the DB
it didn't find it) will read:

Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._vpopmail_(#5.1.1)

Check your vpopmail install on the RH 8.0 machine.

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lapidus, Keith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 9:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: [vchkpw] qmail + vpopmail + mysql + Redhat 8

Actually, vpopmail on the 8.0 box and is NFS exported to the 7.3 box.  As
for the user accounts, the mysql server is running on the 7.3 as a primary
and is replicated on the 8.0 server.  In fact, I currently have vpopmail
setup to read from the 8.0 box mysql server and write to the 7.3 box mysql
server.  That works just fine.