On Wednesday 19 February 2003 23:33, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > Anyone?  There must be some developmental work going on with it or it
> > wouldn't have been in the tarball.  I am willing to help work on it but I
> > need some help getting over this initial hurdle (cleanly).
>
> Nice, responsive list.  :-/

Yeah. Tell me about it. I couldn't even get someone to answer a simple question
about the vpopmail development cycle.

I think inter7 would benefit from two things:

1.) CVS
2.) Actually reading their own mailing lists.

These two things combined would make vpopmail a really excellent top notch
product, rather than the extremely useful, but kinda hard to work with product
it is currently.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.