On Thursday 20 February 2003 09:59, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > 1.) CVS
>
> I strongly agree.  The development snapshots are nice and all but for those
> of us who are trying to hack on it CVS would be a real boon.  Especially
> with the new website design that thends to hide what I'd call the CVS
> snapshot versions.
>
> > 2.) Actually reading their own mailing lists.
>
> I do believe they do this currently, although I imagine that it is not a
> top priority for them as they, as pretty much all of us, are out to make
> money. If it is becoming inter7's policy to give these lists a (much?)
> lower priority, then it should be labelled as such -- a user-supported
> mailing list hosted by inter7, rather than what it comes across as now -- a
> user/devel mailing list in which the developers and mainters are active
> participants.

I thought of another one:

3.) Separation between the developer's mailing list and the user's mailing
    list.

I think that would go a long way toward helping vpopmail developers communicate
more effectively.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.