> 1.) CVS

I strongly agree.  The development snapshots are nice and all but for those of
us who are trying to hack on it CVS would be a real boon.  Especially with
the new website design that thends to hide what I'd call the CVS snapshot
versions.

> 2.) Actually reading their own mailing lists.

I do believe they do this currently, although I imagine that it is not a top
priority for them as they, as pretty much all of us, are out to make money.
If it is becoming inter7's policy to give these lists a (much?) lower
priority, then it should be labelled as such -- a user-supported mailing list
hosted by inter7, rather than what it comes across as now -- a user/devel
mailing list in which the developers and mainters are active participants.

I don't like to make a nuisance of myself by CC:ing people directly when I
know that they're subscribed to the list -- if they're not responding, it's
because they're either too busy or disinterested at the time.  Either way
though, it'd be nice to have some kind of indication of the level of
maintainer interest/activity in the lists.

Regards,
Andrew