Hi Bill,

> So what I would like to know is about setting a forwarder for a particular
> user of a domain.
>
> There does not seem to be a reference in the documentation; however, I
> could be blind and stupid.

Forwardings are handled by qmail-local before vpopmail drops in. They're
well documented by "Life with qmail":

http://lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#dot-qmail-files
http://lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#extension-addresses
http://lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#aliases

> the .qmail-default file seems to alude to this via the empty set, ie:
>
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

No.

> is then
>
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> The correct syntax to forward ???

No. Uh-oh, never start fiddling around with such trials. This is Unix;
you need to read the documentation to solve problems. If things are not
in the docs, we're here to help. :)

Jonas