Ajai Khattri writes:

Sérgio Manuel Rosa wrote:

When internal clients try to send mail sometimes they get timeout, I bellieve that in this case it's when client connect to server, other times if a mail got attachs it starts to send... at least it's what Outlook says, and it takes an eternity (a mail with 1Mg taking 3 hours to leave outbox :-/) to deliver the mail to the server. After the messages reaches the server it's dispatched in a question of seconds...
I'm completly over this issue but can't find a reason for this to hapen.

Another option: check your have plenty of disk space...

--
Aj.
Systems Administrator / Developer

Not a problem there 250G HD space on that mount point.

srosa