Hi Paul,

I think Tom and Ken have resolved their issues off list and we would appreciate it if you did the same. I've held off posting on this topic for a long time now just because I didn't want to waste more bandwidth.

If Tom or Ken has an issue, it may belong on the list, if you personally have an issue with Inter7 and/or Tom it does not.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Oh, just explained the whole scenario to my wife and now she wants a "Tom Collins" drink :)

Regards,

Rick

Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

ahem. likewise, or is the sauce only good for the goose?