I'm no database expert, but you may need to "export" the database to
some "flat file" format from the old server, then "import" it into the
new one.

Yeah, I've been reading about using "vconvert" to save the mysql database to cdb format and then import that back into the new server, running the conversion backwards... like so...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] # /home/vpopmail/bin/vconvert -m -c

[EMAIL PROTECTED] # /home/vpopmail/bin/vconvert -c -m

Problem is... I did the first command and I don't have any idea where the stuff was written to. I tried looking for documentation on vconvert but the stuff on inter7.com's website is a joke!

Take a look at their "man pages" for vconvert:

http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/doc/vconvert.html

Can somebody tell me what all of the options are for vconvert? What arguments will it take? What do they do? Where is the output written? I'd love to use it if I just knew how!

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/