How about 2 qmail installs?
After you install qmail once, change conf-qmail to have a qmail2.
make setup check again, and you have a 2nd qmail install.

In there, change smtproutes to point your domain to your 2nd server.

Then for each user that exists on the 2nd server, make a .qmail-default
with:
|/var/qmail2/bin/forward [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(remember to run your qmail-send process from the 2nd install, or
nothing will go out - Yes yes.. It got me :)

Rick