On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 01:10:29PM -0700, Tom Collins wrote:
> On May 24, 2005, at 9:24 AM, Payal Rathod wrote:
> >But qmail-default is not looked at when the user has a .qmail file of
> >her own, maybe for forwarding mails or something like that.
> >What do I do in such case?
>
> Yes it does.
[...]

You mean if I want to run a script like (easy one)
| ifspamh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for all users I need to modify the source?

See my problem is that I have few users who have their own .qmail files,
probably because they have mail forwarding enabled and some do not.  Can
I run a script everyday so that I can have | ifspamh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for all users for that domain?

With warm regards,
-Payal