Timothy Arnold wrote:
Hello!

I am in need of some assistance! I have managed to lose /var/qmail and all I have left is /home/vpopmail and the mysql database. What is the easiest way to recreate all of the required qmail files??

You might want to see if anyone else has suggestions, but if you have a
relatively standard installation...

Move the /home/vpopmail directory somewhere else.  (/home/vpopmail.old)

Move the mysql database (/var/lib/mysql/vpopmail?) somewhere else.

Reinstall qmail and vpopmail following the same toaster you used before.

ls /home/vpopmail.old/domains and execute vadddomain for each domain.

Replace the original /home/vpopmail and database directory.