On Monday 08 Aug 2005 13:22, Timothy Arnold wrote:
> > If you have your qmail source tree cd into it and type
> > make setup check
> >
> > You will probably have to re-install vpopmail and qmailadmin as well
> >
> > If not you will have to rebuild from scratch ;-(
>
> Hmm, how do I generate all of the virtualdomains, rcpthosts, append, assign
> etc for the vpopmail hosted domains?

eek
carefully
you should be able to find the info you need in each
vpopmail/domains/<domain>/vpasswd

move the existing <domain> out of the way, parse the vpasswd files and use
vadddomain and vadduser to rebuild the control files, then overwrite the
newly created <domain> with the original ones

as you will be replacing the new vpasswd files with the old ones you can use a
dummy password

good luck, and make backups when you are finished!

--
Bob Hutchinson