So since it uses crypt, which isn't md5, there is no way for me to convert
it to an md5.  I guess the best thing to do then is just to store the pw's
as plain text, then convert them to whatever I need to, to operate with my
other systems?  Or is there a patch to have vpopmail store them as md5's?

-David