On Apr 19, 2006, at 7:38 AM, Rob Genovesi wrote:
I'm still having problems with forwards not being displayed in alphabetical order when viewed via qmailadmin. I just ugpraded to vpopmail 5.4.13 and qmailadmin 1.2.10. I'm using CDB on the backend.

Did you configure vpopmail with --enable-valias? You should not (and I thought I fixed a recent vpopmail release to prevent you from doing so).

Email your configure lines for both vpopmail and qmailadmin and I'll see if I can reproduce the problem on my end. On my test server, it was showing aliases/forwards in alphabetical order for both CDB and MySQL backends.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]