True, would be interesting to compare other supported hypervisors to ESXi.
With limits in ESXi 5.0 free versions many will be looking for alternative
hypervisors.
I remember seeing support for Xen in future VCL releases - does it include Xen
Cloud Platform (XCP) and XenServer 5.6/6 ?

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404