Michael

Could you please check that 'eth0macaddress', 'privateIPAddress' and 'hostname'
(in VCL DB) matches 'hardware ethernet', 'fixed address' and 'host-name'
options in dhcpd.conf for the host? Also, /etc/hosts should have an entry
'privateIPAddress hostname' for captured computer.

Can you also check that ifcfg-eth0 / 1 files don't have HWADDR option?

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404