2009/2/17 Goga777 <goga...@bk.ru>:
> Приветствую, Tomáš
>
> can you watch hdtv channels on Popcorn with vdr 174 ?
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to ask you about actual state of streamdev-server for NMT
>> Popcornhour (A-110).
>> I have vdr-1.7.0 and streamdev-0.3.4 with patch patpmt_first_v5.diff.
>>
>> Streamimg to Popcornhour is practically O.K. (without image failure),
>> but sometimes popcornhour freezes and hard restart is needed.
>> And sometimes it takes a long time at buffering (between select
>> channel and start playing).
>> VLC clients works fine.
>>
>> I want to ask you about some additional patches for streamdev or some
>> advices for solve this issues.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Regards Tomas S.

>> > Better screenshots - What you get with PCH
>> >
>> > http://myhdworld.multiply.com/photos/album/2/POPCORN_HOUR_Screenshots

> --
> Удачи,
> Игорь

Hi Goga,

I am planing upgrade to vdr-1.7.4 this week, so I dont know actually.

But I am using vdr-1.7.0 and there is possible to watch HDTV channels
(for example astra 23.5E Nova HD, Eurosport HD).

One problem is random SIGSEGV on vdr with streamdev-server and sc
plugin, but it can be solved with never-end while loop  :) It happens
while switching channels - clients are VLC or popcornhour. So bug is
probably on the vdr side.

Big problem is randoming popcornhour freezing while watching stream -
it needs turn popcornhour off and on again.

But I have solved long buffering times on popcornhour - i have created
custom html page and in hyperlinks must be with VOD attribute:
<A href="..." VOD>...</A>

Regards Tomas

--
Tomáš Skočdopole