Hi,

Yes, I confirm this. With the latest firmware, the memory leakage is
gone and the PCH can be used more than 20 min ;-) There is still an
issue with the anamorphic parameter. The WSS info is not properly taken
into account for the first 16:9 stream played. If you press the zoom
factor you will come back to the gaya GUI and next time you want to play
a video, it will crash the NMT. The work around consists to play another
video type before (mkv/avi...). Otherwise using it as a VDR frontend
works perfectly.

Cheers,

Alex