On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Halim Sahin <halim.sa...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi List and Klaus,
>
> It would be really nice if vdr could support diseqc setup directly in
> vdr.
>
> I don't know if this can be done by a plugin but the current solution is
> difficult for endusers.
> Setting a diseqc.conf needs some knowledge in diseqc and it's commands.
> A simple interface for creating a diseqc.conf can improove the
> usability of vdr!

Personally I think adding support for multiple diseqc switches is a
more important feature as I've noticed several users asking how to do
this in VDR -- which it unfortunately doesn't support.  I think this
is actually one of the reasons some guys fumble around trying to
cascade their diseqc switches.  However, not all switches can be
cascaded and so they're left stuck.  Can't cascade, and no support for
multiple switches.