I believe that GoToX and go to position is also very important. Could it be
that maybe all the patches that have been published here so far we do not
have Klaus fallen?

Is it perhaps better to say that Klaus just once as he imagines that such
patches have more opportunities to become integrated into VDR.

Sorry for my English.