On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Curtis Preston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  I couldn't agree with Ed more.  In addition, I BELIEVE under the new
> pricing model, BMR is included in the base product.

As of 6.5, BMR is included.  However, you need to get your upgraded license
keys from Symantec before you can even install the pieces on your master
server.  The key upgrades are free if you're under contract.

Client-side encryption is also free with 6.5.  If you have a very small
number of clients and they've got extra processing power, this might be an
option.  It won't replace an appliance for high-volume work though.

   .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]