On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Rice, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Just wondering what the consensus is on the most recent stable release of
> NBU for Solaris 10 using LTO4?

6.5.1 with a couple of Engineering binaries is a good stable environment
today.  We were there for over 6 months and it was fairly solid.

There are some features that are in 6.5.2 - if you need them, you don't have
much choice.  Be aware that you may need some engineering binaries for 6.5.2
as well.

    .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I've helped you, please make a donation to my favorite charity at
http://firstgiving.com/edwilts