Hello,

we are evaluating storage checkpoints. Currently we
are testing how does it cope with full filesystem.
The '-r' option is really usefull (since it removes the oldest
storage checkpoint when there is no space) but I miss
very much an option which will remove such sckpt
when e.g. filesystem reached 90%.
Are Symantec's engineers evaluating such option ?
It is usefull when you have a lot of filesystems
and setting (calculating) quota for each filesystem
is time consuming (especially in a dynamic environment).

Regards
Przemyslaw Bak (przemol)
--
http://przemol.blogspot.com/