From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:02 AM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] storage checkpoints - quota

Hello,

we are evaluating storage checkpoints. Currently we are testing how does
it cope with full filesystem.
The '-r' option is really usefull (since it removes the oldest storage
checkpoint when there is no space) but I miss very much an option which
will remove such sckpt when e.g. filesystem reached 90%.
Are Symantec's engineers evaluating such option ?
It is usefull when you have a lot of filesystems and setting
(calculating) quota for each filesystem is time consuming (especially in
a dynamic environment).

Regards
Przemyslaw Bak (przemol)
--