I love Versions. I've been using the beta for months and have been
very happy with it.

With the release of Version 1, however, suddenly I can't look at it
anymore -- there's so much going on! Specifically:

- Showing the changed file counts for all my working copies in the
left column. That's just unnecessary. Maybe show me counts only for
the one currently selected?

- This is my big one: The color-dot indicators on the folders in the
"changed" view. This is the worst. They are SO unnecessary, and add SO
much noise to the interface. I look at the "changed" view 90% of the
time I'm in the app, and those little dots just kill me. They make a
certain amount of sense in the "all files" view, but are repetitive
and unnecessary in the "changed" view.

Perhaps the solution is a preference to turn these on or off? Or only
show them in the "all files" view?

Other than these new additions, I'm very happy with Versions -- keep
up the good work, but please: make it easier on our eyes!

Thanks

PS: The feedback option on your website (initiated from the help menu
in the application) isn't working -- it bombs when you submit the form.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to