On Nov 18, 2008, at 12:27 PM, David wrote:

> I love Versions. I've been using the beta for months and have been
> very happy with it.

Agreed. Though I would like to throw in a vote to keep the new eye  
candy. :-)

> With the release of Version 1, however, suddenly I can't look at it
> anymore -- there's so much going on! Specifically:
>
> - Showing the changed file counts for all my working copies in the
> left column. That's just unnecessary. Maybe show me counts only for
> the one currently selected?

I like it and it is useful.

> - This is my big one: The color-dot indicators on the folders in the
> "changed" view. This is the worst. They are SO unnecessary, and add SO
> much noise to the interface. I look at the "changed" view 90% of the
> time I'm in the app, and those little dots just kill me. They make a
> certain amount of sense in the "all files" view, but are repetitive
> and unnecessary in the "changed" view.

These are also useful and a nice addition.

In general, the additions to the version 1 release are quite welcome.

-- Gary

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to