> - Showing the changed file counts for all my working copies in the
> left column. That's just unnecessary. Maybe show me counts only for
> the one currently selected?

I absolutely love this feature, it's a great way to get a birds-eye
view of all my code!

Although I'm not clear how to tell versions to refresh all the
counts...

> - This is my big one: The color-dot indicators on the folders in the
> "changed" view.

I do agree with you here - useful in the All Files view, redundant in
the Changed view. And the dot-overlay does remind me of TortoiseSVN a
bit.

-

Of course I would be remiss if I did not give a huge bout of praise
for the new 1.0 features overall, and the product as a whole. Versions
is an incredible piece of software and makes me love owning a Mac. I
just bought my license!

Nick