Hi Haikuti,

We're planning to remain compatible with older versions too.  Versions
currently uses the BBEdit bbdiff command line tool from it's
uninstalled location in the application bundle, which changed in 9.1.
We're investigating using BBEdit's AppleEvent interface in the next
release which should also work with older releases.

Which release of BBEdit do you want to use with Versions?

Dirk

---
Sent from my iPhone