I'm assuming you're talking about a menu item that appears toward the right side of the menu bar. Items like these? http://menu.jeweledplatypus.org/

I can see the possibility of this being useful to a certain extent, but less so for those managing lots of repositories with Versions. It wouldn't necessarily have to be integrated with Versions, either. Perhaps the menu item (conceptually) closest to what you're describing is this one:

http://ccmenu.sourceforge.net/

 - Quinn