I know what you mean, Versions is certainly the pretty face of SVN to me. Command-line SVN is still comfortable to me, but imagine my pain in going to work and having to use CVS...

While a menu item could be configured to point to any SVN working copies, I admit that it would be nice if it had the option to integrate with Versions by reading its prefs file and using the working copies configured in Versions.

The Versions devs could make this easier by exposing the bookmarks a little more easily... Scraping through ~/Library/Preferences/ com.picodev.Versions.plist (either in Property List Editor or 0xED) doesn't turn up any plaintext representations of working copies. If that was available, it would be pretty simple to whip together a menu item. Of course, most of the work has already been done and exists in Versions, so it would probably be even better if there was an OS X framework for using the same code Versions does.... </idle wishing>

 - Quinn