ok I make no claims that this wont break your installation.

Make sure you have installed Subversion 1.6 first, weird side effects
are not my fault.
I have browsed, imported and checked out so far but YMMV

here is the link to my blog post
http://blindgenius.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/subversion-16-xcode-312-versions/

HTH

Kez