I think that reference is a bit obscure about the application it
refers to, it could mean one of two things
1. that Xcode V1.5 plus has support for Subversion which it did i think
2. Xcode Supports Subversion 1.5+ which is correct but only after
XCode 3.1.1 (if I remember correctly) as previous versions of xcode
only supported subversion 1.4.4

This statement needs some clarification in my opinion but as its in
the most recent documentation I suppose you could use the second
argument that the Current version of xcode (V3.1.2) supports xcode 1.5+.
This is not to say that installing later versions of subversion does
not cause issues with xcode (If the libraries are not correctly linked
or installed NONE of your subversion repositories will show up in
xcode at all, causing much hair pulling and curses).

No need to start a flame war ;) over a clarification issue.

Just my 2 cents

Kieren