Is it possible to connect to a local repository created in Versions
(on my Mac drive) from a Windows virtual machine (VMWare Fusion)? If
so, how? I do my development from Visual Studio and would like to just
connect using AnkhSVN/Tortoise. My goal is to have the master code
repository on the actual Mac drive and just have "local" copies on the
virtual drive (some project types in Visual Studio require local
source code copies for debugging).