Thankx Quinn. I will check with the admin of company. Just for check,
i will post what happens:

1 - Suppose that exist normal.java in a svn
2 - you check out it using Versions and create a new Java project to
work on it (Close the Versions)
3 - Inside the eclipse (without subeclipse - just eclipse), rename it
to normal1.java
4 - Open the Versions, you will see that the Version says that the
normal.java is missing

What i want (to know if Versions do):

1 - Suppose that exist normal.java in a svn
2 - you check out it using Versions and create a new Java project to
work on it (Close the Versions)
3 - Inside the eclipse (without subeclipse - just eclipse), rename it
to normal1.java
4 - Open the Versions, they will detect that normal.java is now
normal1.java
5 - Versions actualize the svn and everything is alright.

What happens with Subeclipse:

1 - Suppose that exist normal.java in a svn
2 - you check out it using Subeclipse and create a new Java project to
work on it (Close the Versions)
3 - Inside the eclipse (with subeclipse, rename it to normal1.java
4 - Its automatic renamed in svn. normal.java is deleted, normal1.java
is the new normal.java versioned
5 - everything is alright.

What we are doing now:

1 - Suppose that exist normal.java in a svn
2 - you check out it using Versions and create a new Java project to
work on it (Close the Versions)
3 - You discover that normal.java need to be normal1.java
4 - Open the Versions, go to the svn and rename (manually).
5 - Go to the trunk that was checked out and update
6 - normal.java is now normal1.java
7 - Inside the eclipse refresh the project, now, normal.java is
normal1.java
8 - open normal1.java and correct the type name
9 - everything is not alright

Now, i just need to know if Versions do the same of Subeclipse, i need
a smart svn tool that reduce clicks and accelerate the job of my team.

Obrigado!

--
The Future Begins Today