Hey Quinn,

Ha, that's interesting. We would like to, but the NDA prohibits
talking about some of it. Let's say it was around "viewing things
fast" :-)

The core was indeed running fine, but we tweaked some included library
linking (libcrypto), build against the 10.6 SDK and fixed some memory
issues as suggested by the static analyzer.

- Koen